Feb Sew Sweet Block

Monday, February 10, 2014

I thought I had my Feb 2014 Sew Sweet Block finished but when I looked at my block compared to Clover and Violet's block, I realize I did something wrong.  So I will probably be making another block.
I looked at the pictures and directions on Clover and Violet.  I am not a newbie when it comes to log cabin basics.  I think I cut the strips out okay.
But mine isn't exactly like the sample.  Hmm.  Oh well.  It was fun to make with cute aqua and red fabric.  I'll make a new one and pay more attention.  I can always use this block in a new UFO sampler quilt when I get around to making a new one.  I love that Donna included me in her bee.  I had forgotten how fun a sewing bee is.  You can always sew along with us at home and keep your own blocks as we make them.  More is better.  Right?

-nanette

You Might Also Like

12 comments

Popular Posts