Parcheesi Again

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

In trying to keep my New Year's resolution about finishing a UFO for every new quilt I thought I'd better pull a started project to take with me next week. Since applique can be done anywhere I thought starting again on my Parcheesi quilt would be a good choice.
This quilt uses white plain fabric and feedsack prints. Real ones, not repros.
I've shown this quilt before on my blog but every time I get it out something seems to get in the way. I'm really hoping that isn't the case this time.
Aren't the vintage feedsack prints so wonderful? They make me happy just looking at them.
This project gets packed and into my bag. I'll have lots of time to hand stitch during the general meetings, general classes and trunk shows. I hope to show lots of progress soon.

-nanette

PS to Rita - Shadow is a shitzu-poodle mix. I couldn't email you back because you profile has no email.

You Might Also Like

39 comments

Popular Posts