Fabric Friday Shop Hop Loot

30 comments
So now I get to show you everything that came with Shop Hop last week. I didn't get much any any store but it added up nicely.Quilting Cottage had this lovely dot in a great blue from my friends at RJR. Don't you think 'great binding'? Then I got a few fat quarters. Quilting Cottage was having a 20% customer appreciation sale too. Now I get to go back and pick up my $100.00 gift certificate. Just what will I do with that???
This cute Lecien doggie fabric came from Pine Needles at Gardner Village. It really is a sweet fabric.
These are my Pine Needles fat quarters. Lori and I got a lot of the same ones. Of course.
This pattern got crumpled while dashing in and out but they were giving away this cute pattern for a wash line dish towel at Pine Needles.
This is the blue sale fabric I was excited to get for half off at American Quilting.
While I was at American Quilting I got a yard of this.
And a yard of this Lecien.
And a yard of this Lecien.
During Lori and my visit to Quilts, etc. in Sandy I picked up these little fat eighths and fat quarters. We both got these cute pins.
I was excited to get this Cosmo Cricket fabric at Broadbent's. I love vintage kitchen but I really like the "greet the day with a song" on it. When I was age 9-11 at church I cross stitched this motto (I know I won't get this right but here goes:) "I can bring the light of the gospel into my home by greeting the day with a song, by serving gladly and by bringing joy to others." Some one else out there must remember that and can tell me how close I got to the right words, or not.
I also got these other little bits from Broadbent's, too. The one on the left was their favor, wrapped into a birthday candle.
These are the fat quarters I got from Material Girls. Lori got the same ones, I think.
I got the freebies on the left from Material Girls, too. And I couldn't resist this cute pattern on the right.
That about does it for my loot. We have cute little Allison still staying at our house with Whitney. Allison is wearing my crown from Material Girls. She looks a lot cuter in it than me. Whitney opted not to have surgery on her right broken foot. But she's got quite a bit of recovery from her complicated fractures. So for the next 10 days or so she's at our house so we can help her with Allison and make sure she stays off that foot.
Bye! Have a nice weekend everyone.

-nanette & allison
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

30 comments

Betsy said...

wow Nanette! What a feast for the eyes. Allison is growing up so nicely and with all those fabrics surrounding her, there will be a new designer in the midst real soon.

Sandy said...

What great purchases...I love the dishtowel pattern too! Here's hoping Whitney's foot heals well and quickly.

Lynn said...

Severe fabric envy going on here. I do love that blue one with the children playing. Darling little princess!

Vicki @ DottyJane said...

Look at all those goodies! I really like those dogs:) Fast healing wishes to Whitney. I'm pretty sure she and Allison are in good hands.

Annette said...

I feel like I've been out browsing through the shops. So fun looking at all the great fabrics. I like your choices. Little Allison is a sweetheart. Hope her mom is okay soon.

Jan said...

Awwwwww, what a cutie your "Queen Allison" continues to be :) I sure hope her Mama heals quickly and God Bless you all for helping out! Lovely finds on your Shop Hop and whoooooo hooooooo on that great win!!! OMG, your mind must be spinning :)

Simone de Klerk said...

Some great shop hopping collection. Allison is adorable with the crown (O:

Shelley said...

What a sweetie pie!! Sounds like you have a full plate for the next 10 days! HOpe you spend it totally spoiling Allison!

life in red shoes said...

WOW, you made out like a bandit! I also bought some of the cute Kiss The Cook from Material Girls to make an apron.
And a $100.00 gift card! Gee, that should take you all of 10 minutes to spend:)

West Michigan Quilter said...

Great fabrics. I especially like that clothesline pattern. Cute baby.

pratima said...

Nanette, these make a really lovely addition to your stash. Very cute prints! *Kisses to your cutiepie*
Wishing Whitney a speedy recovery.
Take care!

Sherry said...

Hi Nanette! Love all the new fabrics. I love dots for bindings too. Allison looks so cute with the crown on & waving to all. Have a great week-end!

Unknown said...

Love ALL of your loot!! You did a great job picking them all out. Sorry I can not help you out on the song, can't say I remember that one, must be age getting to me. That little Allison looks like the princess that she is! Thanks for the update on Whitney. I wish her a speedy recovery.

Joyce said...

I loved the tour of your hop and it looks like you got some great stuff.

Elaine/Muddling Through said...

You did some very clever shopping, Nanette. And what a gorgeous little princess you have there at home!!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

What a haul!!! I'm loving that Early Bird fabric. Apparently so does everyone else. It's selling like crazy.
Love the little crown!!!

Janet said...

Waving right back at you Allison! You know I think you could get a job as personal shopper to quilters, your loot is fabulous, love it all of course.

Busy Little Quilter said...

I love all of your fabrics!

I don't know the words to that song, but it sounds great to me! It's so happy and positive.

I'm sorry to hear about your daughters foot (I've been out of the loop for a while). Allison is getting big! She's beautiful!

sewtakeahike said...

Nice loot Nanette! That green scottie fabric is soo cute! And I have some of that blue balloon fabric that you got at American Quilting! Imagine that! Oh, and I just got a bunch of the new cosmo cricket fabric in too, don't you just love it?

Retrogirl said...

Eye Candy GALORE! Love your choice of fabrics, Nanette!!

Shari said...

You actually looked adorable in that crown.

Joanna said...

Wow! Super cute stuff you got! Hope Whitney's foot heals quickly. :)

Pat said...

My goodness...you did very well....wise shopping to buy just a few things at each stop AND end up with such a stash of treasures at the end!!! Love Allison in the crown...although in the first photo of her wearing it, she doesn't look too happy about it! Guess she needs to take lessons in being a "princess" (or is it "queen"???)

Thimbleanna said...

You're going to be a busy grandma! Love the fabrics -- especially the Lecien doggie fabric!

Lurline said...

Nice haul - bright and happy! Your little girl grows more beautiful every day!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Jan Marie said...

love the blue dots.

Candace said...

Well you really helped all the shops clean up, Nanette - LOl! Great purchases - I think I know where I'd like to be for the shop hop next year! Allison is sooo cute in the crown - I hope Whitney recovers soon and isn't in too much pain!
Cheers!

Blogless me said...

What a sweet! You are lucky to have your beautiful grand daughter with you. The eye candy is yummy!

strawberrycream39 said...

Oh, poor Whitney, that must be awful. I'm so glad she has you to help take care of Allison (too cute in the tiara, by the way)!

Of course I love your fabrics. I have one or two of them myself. I want to get that Cosmo Cricket one too, it is fabulous.

Elizabeth said...

What great fabrics - I'm inspired just looking! Allison is so cute, what beautiful, big eyes!!