Christmas Bounty

21 comments
It always seems like I'm bragging when I bring out gifts to show but really I can't stop myself. Forgive me. It really is easier to give but it is fun to get stuff, isn't it. And besides, we should all be taking note of the winners for our Christmas list for next year when we are wondering what to give.
My sister Teri had these hive charms made for us. They really are amazing. I love them. So perfect for everyone in the Freda's Hive Collective. Books are always winners, aren't they. I absolutely love Ina and love vintage notions. Both books are perfect gifts.
I'm a Jim Shore fan and my little collection added 2 more sweet figures this Christmas. They are both from Polly, sweet Polly. One is quilting themed and one is for my birthday month. Love them. I really love Bath and Body products. These smell amazing. I got a big gift pack from Michelle but only a few are there to show. I've already started using most of them so they are up in my room or by my chair in the family room. A perfect gift for me, too. Mr. Hive bought me these gloves (thanks for shopping and picking Shelbie). They are red (of course) and they will keep me toasty when I've got my iphone going in the cold. Not when I'm driving, of course.
This really cute calendar is from Shelbie. It is the perfect size for me to use for "at a glance" planning. Really sweet for a matryoshka lover like me.
This fun collection is from Justin and Natalie. It is so funny how everyone hit the perfect mark on gifts. The tape is like wonderful fabric I can stick to things. The trim is French and rich and beautiful. Notice the big spool is a candle as well. And it smells clean and fresh like the Bath and Body products. So when I'm done burning it I can wrap more trim around it. How's that for recycling?! I have so many more lovely things to show you in the next week. But I have to pace myself to give the full effect.
Christmas Eve I made Allison a little dress in this cute owl fabric. It looks kind of strange sitting on my ironing board.
Here she is trying it on. It works great for cold weather with a long sleeved onsie under it. She can wear it with leggings. My daughter is with her in-laws in Hawaii right now so I hope Allison is wearing it there with sandals. I'm super jealous!
Today is Mr. Hive and my 31st wedding anniversary. We are off spending the day together. I hope that I can get back to reading blogs and visiting more regularly and do some sewing by next week.

-nanette
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

21 comments

PamKittyMorning said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Char said...

Happy Anniversary! Love all the gifts, especially the cookbook. Ina's my favorite!


PS Wasn't that a lousy game last night. You new it wouldn't end well from the very beginning.

Jennifer said...

Awww... happy anniversary!

It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. Thanks for sharing!

Jennifer :)

Sandi Linn Andersen said...

What a cute card! and a Happy Anniversary to you two! Gifts are lovely and I enjoy seeing what others get because it gives me ideas for my own shopping. :-) You know we love it when you share your gifties!

Elaine/Muddling Through said...

Happy Anniversary! And what a wonderful bunch of home run gifts. Allison is getting so big now and what a gorgeous grin! Enjoy your day with your Sweetie.

Brandie said...

What lovely gifts!
Happy Anniversary!

Meredith said...

Happy Anniversary!

Sarah Craig said...

Happy Anniversary! My hubby and I celebrate our 32nd anniversary on Saturday!!

Nedra said...

Happy Anniversary! It looks like you received some nice quilty things for Christmas. And Allison is getting so big!

Sue said...

Congratulations on you anniversary. Have a wonderful day together.

Lurline said...

Oh, yes - Happy Anniversary! A lovely Post!
Hugs - Lurline♥

em's scrapbag said...

Happy anniversary! What a cute card. I love bath and body too. Alison's dress is cute and is perfect for the Hawaii trip. All your other gifts are great! Enjoy you so deserve each one.

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Happy Anniversary!
Allison looks so cute in the owl dress!

Kaaren said...

Wonderful gifts that you shared with us, Nanette. And the best one of all? Your 31st anniversary! May it be the best one yet and may there be many, many more to come.

Happy New Year to you and yours.

Dorian said...

Congratulations on 31yrs!! That's fantastic. Wishing you a happy day, and many years to come.

Browndirtcottage said...

Happy Anniversary to you and Mr. Hive...hope you two had a wonderful
celebration!!!
I love all your goodies you shared...I would have gladly taken them all myself. Your sisters and daughters always come up with such good gift ideas!!

Momoo said...

Looks like Santa was good to you. Allison just keeps getting cuter.

Micki said...

Happy Anniversary! Allison is just super adorable, and that dress is so so cute.
Happy New Year too!
Micki

AnnieO said...

Love to see the gifts! and Allison is adorable in that dress. Wish I were on the beach in sandals too (we have a beach, but its too cold for sandals!)

Happy, Happy Anniversary. DH and I are a bit behind you, we'll hit 26 years in Feb.

Lynn said...

Darling dress and Happy Anniversary!

Carrie P. said...

Happy Belated Anniversary. Hope you had a great day together.
You go some really really nice Christmas gifts.
And look at all the fabulous fabrics. So cool!