Dreaming Princess Quilt Pattern

Monday, January 24, 2011

My newest pattern "Dreaming Princess" quilt is finished. I'm really happy with it. The quilt turned out so sweet. Crowns are so popular with little girls and I can imagine this quilt would be darling in any little girl's room.
Thanks to Riley Blake fabric and Amanda from The Quilted Fish for this fantastic fabric called Sweet Divinity. Sweet Divinity is in stores now and it was my inspiration for the quilt design.
I love the fabric colors but unfortunately my photos below were taken at a different time than those above. So the above colors are the most true. Photographing is hard!
I really loved embellishing each crown and giving each crown personality. It was so fun picking out trim and buttons. Many of the trims and buttons I used came from Riley Blake. There is so much going on at Riley Blake.
I have my pattern up in My Etsy Shop. It is for PDF download. I email the patterns out so you get them same day and print from your computer.

Pattern making is more work than you'd think! Whew. Special thanks to Jina at Riley Blake. Wren Woodland of Sew Small Stitches did the quilting on it and it is absolutely fantastic. She's amazing.

-nanette

You Might Also Like

41 comments

Popular Posts