Chelsey's quilt

9 comments
Our quilt group had a fabric exchange 2 years ago. The theme was dots. I decided to make this quilt with the fabric from the exchange plus some that I had in my stash. Every single fabric in the quilt (except the white) has dots in it. The machine quilting is dots as well. I gave this quilt to my daughter, Chelsey, when she graduated from high school. Somehow I held onto it until yesterday. We were folding all my quilts to put on shelves in the work-in-progress new sewing room and Chelsey decided she had to finally take it from me. So I quick snagged a snapshot as a reminder. It was a very fun quilt to make. The dots are appliquéd on white squares (circles are so fun to appliqué). I carried the theme of dots-on-square to the border. It looks kind of crazy with so much color in the picture but it really is a great quilt and more peaceful than it appears. - nanette


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

9 comments

Megan said...

LOVE the quilt....what a great use of the dots!

And thanks for finding your way to my blog too!

Kathie said...

I just love this quilt! surprised it took your daughter this long to take the quilt from you!
What fun ! Did you hand applique the circles?
I love how you quilted it.
Kathie

~D Spack~ said...

Oh Oh Oh I love this dots quilt! I just found your blog from you post at PamKittyMorning! I'm interested in just how you did the exchange with your group for the dots fabric??? I'd love to do that with my group. Come visit my new blog at Outoftheloopgroup.blogspot.com
Thanks. D. Spack

Chelsey said...

I would like to go on record by saying that i took the quilt and had it for a few months but was forced to return it so that it could be shown in a quilt show. but i couldn't be happier to have it back!!! : )

Sherry said...

What a wonderful quilt. LOVE it!

mommasunflower said...

I LOVE IT - I LOVE IT - I LOVE IT!!

"t" said...

this is so gorgeous i can't stand it! =) MUST HAVE ONE!

Rachel said...

Polka dots are my weakness! This quilt is so fabulous.

marwa mohamed said...


شركة تنظيف مسابح بالمدينة المنورة
للأسف في داخل المدينة المنورة لا تتوافر العمالة المدربة التي تستطيع من جانبها أن تقدم الخدمات التنظيفية التكاملية في مجال تنظيف المسابح ودور العبادة في داخل المدينة المنورة وتتفاقم الأزمة نتيجة لتزايد أعداد المسابح في داخل المملكة العربية السعودية وبناءا عليه سعينا من خلال شركتنا
شركة تنظيف فلل بالمدينة المنورة
علي تقديم تلك الخدمات وبشكل تكاملي مميز لجميع المسابح في داخل المدينة المنورة هذا فضلا إلي أن الشركة يسعدها أنها تتوافر لديها مجموعة مميزة من العروض التي يسعدنا تشريفكم لنا من أجل التعرف عليها بشيء من التفصيل

شركة تنظيف خزانات بالمدينة المنورة
شركة عزل خزانات بالمدينة المنورة