14 comments
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

14 comments

Sherri said...

Every quilt is amazing...Wow!!! I watched the slide-show twice! Thanks so much Nanette for sharing...I wish I could have been there!

Nan said...

I agree with Sherri - I think every quilt is incredible, and I watched the slideshow twice. I think I may even watch it again. What a talented artist! I appreciate so much that you shared it all with us. What a great way to start my day!

Kaaren said...

I'll take one of each, please.

Now that is one very talented lady. Thanks so much for sharing, Nanette.

w&v said...

V. here... WOW terrific show. How fun to see Lori herself and all her gorgeous work!

PamKittyMorning said...

I love the cute things she makes. Her color selections are so cheerful. And of course love her own designs a lot. She's so talented.

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Wow, I had to watch it a few times, she is just amazing, thank you so much for making the "show" for us!! I loved them all!!

Lori Holt said...

Hi nanette-
wow thank you so much for putting my quilts into a slide show...that must have been alot of work for you...you are so sweet!
Again, I wanted to say how glad I am that we finally met!
Lori

Carrie P. said...

Fabulous. What talent!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

I love all of Lori's quilts. They are sooooo cute. I love the flower block that is framed. Is that a pattern???
And look at you go with that awesome slide show.

Thimbleanna said...

Wow Nanette! Thanks for taking the time to share those with us -- Lori has made some beautiful quilts!

Trisha said...

Wow! Her quilts are amazing and I can't believe how many there are! Thanks for sharing!

Purple and Paisley said...

the quilts are just amazing and you did a great job on the slide show...i have been thru both shows several times and every single quilt inspires me to want to make something! ☺ what a fun night!

Sharleen said...

Thanks so much for putting the pictures of Lori's quilts on your blog. I love the aprons and the purses and.......well, I love them all. Wish I could have been there!

Sherry said...

Thank you so much Nanette for sharing this slide show. I just love Lori's quilts, she is so talented!