I added some extras into my jelly roll and I didn't make block #12. I had 12 blocks without making the last one since I made 2 of the block I designed.
It turned out pretty scrappy and some fussy cutting thrown in.
I put the squares together with 2 1/2" sashing and strawberry posts. I used several different strawberry fabrics in the quilt so finishing it off with more strawberries seemed to work.
I have 3 big quilt projects due for Quilt Market by the end of the month. So I figured if I didn't finish this jelly roll quilt this week, it was in danger of being left undone for a who knows how long. I really like it. Now to get it quilted. I am going to have strawberries quilted into it. Of course.