This flimsy is getting so big that I can't really photograph very well. I had Mr. Hive stand and hold it for several shots even more terrible than this one, only to realize later that the camera wasn't on the right setting. I didn't have the heart to ask him to pose with it again. The whole top row was added Saturday as well as 2 side strips not visible in this shot. Anyone interested in making this quilt can go to Jina Barney's website for a free pattern.
Here is a not as terrible photo of the new leaf blocks along with a blue print strip added directly under the leaves and pumpkins and a little strawberry print right above the leaves.
You can see a little bit of a blue novelty strip I added down the length of most of the flimsy in the above right side of the photo.
This photo shows a better look at the novelty strip this time on the left side of the flimsy. Just one more month to go and this will be completed. I cannot wait to finish and take it to be machine quilted. I love Jina's design and this has really been an exciting quilt to make as I wait for the next month to be added.