Fabric Friday new Lecien

Friday, November 05, 2010

It is no secret I really love fabrics from Lecien. I've been awaiting release of their newest fabrics. Fat Quarter Shop carries these along with some other new Lecien lines. They are all beautiful. The new Flower Sugar 2 comes in 3 color ways.
This is Glee. I love pink and this turquoise blue together. It is so pretty.
I really like the green called Joy. It is a pretty shade of green and goes well with red and pink, too.
This one is called Blush. Usually red and yellow are my favorites. This yellow is slightly gold. It is beautiful.

So which is your favorite? Sherri emailed me and asked me which one I liked best. What a hard question!!!?? It took me a while looking at them before I picked Glee. But seriously, it is like saying which of your children is your favorite! How could I pick? They are all very beautiful and they go with so many of my fabrics.

So, which one is your favorite????

-nanette

You Might Also Like

39 comments

Popular Posts