Shelbie's Shawls

Friday, November 30, 2012

If you know me, you know that my daughter Shelbie is a fabulous and prolific knitter.  I'm always after her to make things for me.  And she does.  Isn't that wonderful?
This is Shelbie with one of the several shawls she has knitted this year.  I love a shawl.  Don't you?  You just wrap it around and go.  Shelbie uses great quality yarns so they wear wonderfully.

I got the idea that I wanted this shawl and sent shelbie the link from Rita at Red Pepper Quilts.  You can go to that link and see the shawls she has knitted.  I emailed Shelbie the link and I was so glad to get my warm, wonderful shawl, customized to me perfectly.
I love the stripes and I love the lace at the edge.  It is fun to see how each of them are so unique depending on the yarn Shelbie uses.  Don't you wish you had your own Shelbie?

-nanette

You Might Also Like

16 comments

Popular Posts