Alpine Days 2010 Part II

14 comments
Okay more of the Alpine quilt show in the gym at the Old Red Church. I love that building.
In the corner behind my basket quilt hung the Star wedding quilt I made for Natalie and Justin. I really really want to make another one of these. It was sorta stressful but I love the finished results.
Across from that is my "Freda's Flowers". Seeing the legs under the quilts as viewers walk back and forth is kind of funny.
Next to my Star quilt is Natalie's Bento Box. The binding turned out great and I love the colors and feel.
I love this vintage/traditional quilt.
I was sure this was Janice M's quilt when I saw it. And it was. Janice does great work.
Sigh. Whenever I see a Dear Jane I get a little wistful about my giving up. Cute quilts underneath, too.
Here is the other twin to the Jan Patek (I think ) quilt.
Jina Barney's 2009 Alpine Quilt. I LOVE THIS QUILT. The black is so dramatic in it.
A great take on Trip Around the World.
Someday I'm going to make a stained glass quilt. So interesting.
I thought this leaf quilt was great and loved that it had non-fall colors.
Isn't that an interesting Dresden Plate.
This last quilt is made from traditional Japanese fabrics. I found it very intriguing.

I'm sure I'm having lots of fun on vacation. Hope you are having a good week.

-nanette
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

14 comments

Barb said...

Thank you for sharing such beautiful quilts! I love your star quilt! I'm working up the nerve to make one myself...when I get a few other projects finished.

AnnieO said...

I love a quilt show! The star quilt has been on my list a long time but I am not yet brave enough to attempt one! Yours is gorgeous. How fun to have yours and Natalie's quilts on display. Glad you are having a good time.

Lynn said...

I've enjoyed the yesterday's and todays posts. Thanks so much for taking the time to share the quilt show with us. So many beautiful quilts, so much inspiration and talent!

amy smart said...

Your star wedding quilt is one of my favorite quilts EVER. My dream is to see it in real life one day. ;)

West Michigan Quilter said...

How beautiful. I've enjoyed looking at each one. I especially like your star wedding quilt. Thanks for sharing.

pratima said...

Your star quilt is just amazing! I love the colors so much! great to see more of yours and Natalie's quilts in the show. The Bento box binding is perfect! Thanks again Nanette for sharing inspiring quilts.

Pat said...

Again....such wonderful quilts. Either EVERYONE is very talented there or you are very good at picking just the perfect ones to show us!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the eye candy, lovely quilts

cheers
Christine

Cathi said...

Your flowers quilt looks wonderful! Thanks for sharing all the photos -- all such pretty quilts!

Elaine/Muddling Through said...

Great quilt show, Nanette, and I didn't even have to go out in the heat to get there to see it! Thanks for sharing. Always love to see the work of all you talented ladies.

Ivory Spring said...

Oh my, all the quilts are simply stunning!

Sherri said...

Great quilts, Nanette...I really love the wedding quilt...seeing it again just reminded me what an amazing quilt that is!

Vicki said...

I love the star wedding quilt! The colors are so pretty.

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Both your Star and Flower quilt are beautiful Nanette! And thanks for showing the others as well.