Fabric Friday Beauties

10 comments
I've gotten some new fabric that I thought you'd like to peek at.  They are all so pretty together.
From Donna's Lavender Nest I have these 2 super lovely Lecien fabrics.    Donna also sent the adorable strawberry pincushion.  I am putting that right in my hand sewing box.
Sew Fabulous has some new Lecien, too, along with other adorables.  I could not pass up this fat quarter pack and the yardage of cheater hexies.  Darling fabric.
Cynthia from Dream Quilt Create sent me some cuties in my favorite colors in new prints. Cynthia is great.  Very sweet Cynthia!

I can't wait to use all these fabrics.  Sew pretty.

-nanette
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

10 comments

dream quilt create said...

I'm glad you like the fabric, I know your color likes from reading your blog :)

Dresden Quilter said...

I always love looking at your fabrics.

pratima said...

These are fresh and lovely with a vintage appeal! It is always a thrill to have new fabrics for the stash especially one in your favorite colors and prints! Have a great weekend!

jan said...

Beautiful fabrics! Love the strawberry pincushion too! have fun sewing!
Jan

debbie said...

Very nice fabrics. They all look so cheerful! I think I like the hexies the best! Can't wait to see how you use them. xx debbie

Kindred Quilts said...

You can't wait to use all the new pretty fabrics, and I can't wait to see what you make with them!

Niesz Vintage Home said...

Oh my! One is prettier than the next. Such sweet prints. :)

Kimberly

Barbara said...

You'll be doing something wonderful with them, I'm sure!

trish said...

Oh so much lovliness in one place!! :0)

Belle and Buttercup said...

Oh my gosh! You're SEW sweet to mention my shop on your blog with such a darling picture. I hope you love your new fabric!

Hugs,
Jenny