Fill-in Fabric Friday

14 comments
Nanette is still on her vacation so the fabric Friday post is in my hands!

Recently, True Up posted about a new online fabric store, Bolt 44. Now, I'm not usually one to try out every single new online fabric source (yes I am), but their logo seemed so cool and the fabric preview True Up posted looked very original that I just had to scoot on over there and see what was up.
And I gotta tell ya...not five minutes later did I have a very full checkout basket and was signing into paypal. Their fabrics are indeed original and super cute.
I do regret not getting any pictures of the adorable packaging (I usually tear right through my packages after pausing just slightly to take in all of the lovely).


Bolt44 has great customer service too. My mom and I placed orders on the same day and they contacted us and sent our packages together to save on shipping costs and we got to pick out a yard of something else to make up the difference! Also, they are quick to update new fabrics, which is addictive.

My order was mostly motivated by what darling cactus I think each and every one of them would make. You're probably thinking that you've never seen any orange and gray striped cactus but you will. One day. And then you'll be upset that you never bought this fabric.

-Natalie

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

14 comments

Di~ said...

Great post Natalie and your catuses/cacti and looking wonderful. Keep plugging along! I hope you mom isn't having too much fun, wait~! yes I do.

Threeundertwo said...

Ack! A new place to spend money!

;-)

Thanks for the link. Looks like a fun shop. I love those lavender fabrics.

Eileen said...

oooo.. thanks for the new place.. I have not been here before!
I am so sorry to have missed your mom before she took off.. if you talk to her let her know I wish her the BEST time of relaxation.. if she can get any.
And your cacti blocks are wonderful. So far I like everything you've shown us. :-) Thanks Natalie for being a terrific fill-in!

Nancy Near Philadelphia said...

Natalie, you are nothing short of a TEMPTRESS!

Nan said...

Great post! You are a bad girl - I must buy some fabric now!! It's great to learn of a new place where I can spend money. LOL!

CJ said...

Such lovely fabrics and thanks for sharing the link to Bolt44!

Joy said...

Thanks Natalie, it's always good to get a recommendation as far as internet shopping is concerned :o).
Hmmm, just what I need, ANOTHER excuse to buy more fabric he he he.
Hugs,
Joy :o)

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

great, a wonderful new place to spend $$ I am off to see them right now. I love the yellow and the ornage fabric. You are doing a great job posting, thanks!!

Anonymous said...

V. here....
Thanks for the Bolt 44 tip. I am new to everything and I love all your tips. V.

Unknown said...

Natalie...the man in my life is not going tobe happy at all...

Thanks for letting us know about this new source for fabric yumminess.

Micki said...

Thanks for the link to the shop! Always nice to see beautiful fabric.
Micki

Unknown said...

I really need a new shop to check out fabric .LOL ! Thanks for the link . Looking forward to seeing your cactus too .

Carrie P. said...

Great post and great fabrics. Those oranges will be so cool cacti. Thanks for sharing your fabrics.

Shari said...

Your cactus quilt is going to be fantastic! I love what I've seen so far and these fabrics will make a great addition.

Are you using blanket stitch or needle-turn applique? Or machine stitching?

Good luck with it!

Cheers