Fabric Friday - New Finds

14 comments
It is Fabric Friday again today. I have 5 prints to show that are fairly new to the market. They are all great prints and have that vintage/modern flair.
The first 2 prints are from Melody Miller. They are thicker linen/cotton blends that would work great in making bags. I love the 60's kitchen/flower/home feel.
Out of all Melody's newest line this clock piece is my favorite. I do love old clocks. The one in the bottom right hand corner is the exact clock I had in my bedroom growing up. I remember when it broke and had to be tossed. I wish I still had it!
The next 3 fabrics are Michael Miller prints. I adore strawberries. And I love dots. This color green is a great shade, too. I really wish I had yards and yards of this one.
This is another Michael Miller strawberry print. I think it's super cute and the perfect size berry to fussy cut.
This kitchen print is a little bit '60s. I actually have a real vintage print that reminds me of this retro print. I'm not sure when or how I will use this novelty fabric, but it is certainly one that makes me smile.

-nanette
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

14 comments

Staci said...

I am so in love with that typewriter print! Thanks for posting its genealogy. I've been seeing it across blogland,but didn't know if it was new fabric, old fabric, spoonflower fabric, or what. I think I need to splurge on a bit of it.

*karendianne. said...

Oh that kitchen print makes my imagination fly which is quite a feat lemme tell ya! :) *karendianne.

Unknown said...

Love the kitchen print, would have to think up ideas of what to use it for!! Kxx

Brandie said...

You never fail to show us the funniest fabrics. Thank you!

Richard Healey said...

Ya dont know where I would though that one in either but it does bring a big smile to your face seeing it.

http://richardquilts.blogspot.com

Lynn said...

Love the last one , especially the bottle of hot sauce, so cute!

Unknown said...

Wow, gotta love the last fabric! Not only is it a throw back to the 60s, but it is those colors too... avocado green, mustard yellow...

Unknown said...

Wow, gotta love the last fabric! Not only is it a throw back to the 60s, but it is those colors too... avocado green, mustard yellow...

Cathie in UT said...

OH my gosh...who would have thought that I would love those avocado green, orange gold etc prints after having lived in the colors in the 60's and 70's! LOL
But love them I do. You always manage to showcase the best of the best and I love to check them out!

Sherry said...

Hi Nanette. Wow, what wonderful fabric finds! I'm loving the print with the typewriter & the clocks. Actually, I love it all! What fun, retro fabric.

Thimbleanna said...

You have the best eye for all these fun prints Nanette! I always love to see what you've come up with!

Raina's Home said...

These are GREAT! I agree about the "make me smile" thing... even if ya' don't know how to use them they're wonderful to have around. Oh, and remember it's "Go GIANTS"!!! ;)

Kelli Fannin Quilts said...

I think that last one would make some really cute embellished dish towels. So cute. And that clock one is so cute. Not only do I love the colors, but my grandpa used to collect and fix old clocks, so it takes me right back in time. :o) And love the old typewriter on the first print! xo

Renee said...

Love the prints. We had harvest gold and orange for so many years.

How can I be nostalgic for that?

it will be interesting seeing what you do with the prints.