A few of my current blog obsessions

16 comments
I have dozens and dozens of blogs I (try) to read regularly in my Google Reader. I like to read blogs several times a week but I rarely zero out my Reader in my quest to see what everyone is making.

I have so many favorite blogs but currently I have a few that I am dying over. Sometimes I find these blogs so fantastic that I love to hate them. Well, not really, but I do envy the beauty and creativity there just a bit.

I've been wanting to blog about these blogs for a while now so today I'm going to pass on a few links that I'm obsessing over.
Nana Company. Holy Cow. Amy is amazing and her style and technique is perfect. There are so many of her projects I'm wanting to copy that I couldn't list them all.
Barbara from Oodles and Oodles is my guilty pleasure. If you have the time, go back and look at the Christmas items on her blog. Her vintage treasures are like stepping back into a perfect time. I would love to shop just one day with her.
Serena at The Farm Chicks really makes me go green (with envy). She has built a beautiful new home that is the perfect blend of vintage and modern. She sews, she crafts, she cooks, she has a vintage shop, she's a business woman and she writes books. There I said it - she does it all.
Kerry at VeryKerryBerry is makes fabulous things. I love her fabrics and her projects. Everything she makes is just so darling.

Many of these women have free patterns and tutorials on their blogs. They also have etsy shops. They are all beautiful women with so much talent. Bookmark those links and you will see why I love to read them (and hate them just a teeny bit).

-Nanette
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

16 comments

Mary said...

You are right. It has been fun to checik out these sites. Ideas, ideas.

PamKittyMorning said...

I have been loving to hate a smidge Amy. Her things are so darling. Will check out the two new to me blogs, I already follow Serena.

I need some perk my self up meds so I can keep up.

amy said...

thanks for including me here, Nanette! I think if we're going to hate on somebody it ought to be Pam for designing the most perfect fabric line. k? *wink*wink* xo amy

Sinta Renee said...

thanks for sharing new places to drool over!

Richard Healey said...

Thank you for a list of fav blogs added a couple to follow list.

http//richardquilts.blogspot.com

Thimbleanna said...

Amy is my current crush too - man, that girl can whip up cuteness!

Des said...

i hate loving new blogs. it cuts into my reality TV time.
These are great ones!!

Jodie said...

Just the ticket, all great blogs. And yes I will hate them a little bit too..but I'll do it with love.

amy smart said...

I have been loving Amy too! Her style is so sweet and inspiring. Thanks for the other recommendations. I always trust your impeccable taste, Nanette. :)

Carrie P. said...

okay I am off to see what you love about these blogs. thanks for sharing.

verykerryberry said...

Thankyou Nanette! So kind to include me in amongst all these pretties x

Renee said...

I just found your blog, you know how it is one click leads to another new blog. Love the links you included.

Saved yours to my favorites.

Dotty Dolly said...

Thanks you for sharing these blogs. They are great! I have known Kerry for several years, and she has always been extremely talented, I just love her style.

strawberrycream39 said...

Awesome, thanks Nanette! I read Serena's but the others are new to me. :-) xo Jen

Sherry said...

Thanks - I think - Nanette for sharing these great blogs. Just what I need, more great blogs to follow...LOL Love it though.

Jonah Brightbill NBA BLOG said...

I always love to hate a fragment Amy. Her things are so's pet. Will examine the two new to my blog, I have followed serena.
wholesale cheap jerseys