This block I call strawberry patches. My strawberry tops are green felted wool. I used sketch machine embroidery to stitch details in the leaf and top in the strawberry.
I also made mirror image stars. I almost want to call these Victor/Victoria blocks. They are fun to make but I must have quilters dyslexia or something. Every single star I had something to pick out.
I really like this block and I enjoyed taking advantage of the different colorways in Pam's fabric to create the stars. I'm dying for the yardage to come out. I need to get sashing fabric to start putting my rows together. I can't wait.