Busy Buzzy

13 comments
I have nothing to show for the weekend people. Really, nothing. Between October 22 and Halloween, 4 of my children plus my only granddaughter have birthdays. It is a busy busy time at my house right now. My daughter from Oklahoma is here and so I'm spending as much time as possible with her and my family that live in Utah.
I did get a new front door mat so I can show. I usually get something bee related for my daughter Whitney for birthday or Christmas so I bought one of these for both of us.

I have some applique cut out for my row-by-row quilt. I may get some time to work on that this week.

-nanette
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

13 comments

Tiffaney said...

Where did you find that adorable mat? My daughter Bee (short for Brittaney) loves bees and I would so love to gift her one.

Thimbleanna said...

Sounds like you're having a good month with all that family time Nanette! That's what it's all about, isn't it?

Sandi Linn Andersen said...

Enjoy all the birthdays and the Halloween fun. Family comes first. Be busy with them, blogging can wait. You know what they say........good things come to those who wait! And we can all wait for the good things that you share!

Nedra said...

Hexagons and Beehive. Perfect for your front door.

Theresa said...

Fabulous, I love it!

Darlene's Quilts and Stuff said...

Cute doormat.

Shari said...

Happy Birthday to everyone!! That's a lot of cake followed up with Halloween candy!
Love the doormat too.
Hugs - Shari

Mary @ Sea Quilts said...

Love the mat ... very happy. Thanks for stopping by. Making slipcovers IS overwhelming ... that's the unbearable truth.

Mary

Janet said...

Family time is the best, enjoy the festivities and happy birthday to all who have one. The mat is so very neat, perfect for your hive.

Cheryl said...

You have really had a busy time!! I love that doormat....so cute, and so you!

Kitty Pearl said...

Happy Birthday, Everyone!
Luv bee mat :)

Glenna @ Hollyhock Quilts said...

Finally got to spend some time catching up with you! Busy, busy as usual!! Come see me in St. George!

pratima said...

Belated Birthday wishes to your family, Nanette. Hope you had a fantastic time celebrating! Very cute mat with buzzing bees :)