Happy Halloween 2011

9 comments
I confess I really don't like Halloween but I do like Halloween fabric. And I like orange. So I usually make some kind of fall related project most years. This year it didn't happen. So I thought I would show you some Halloween projects from years past.
Fall pumpkin themed flag flying outside my front door. I think I made this 10 years ago. I still like it.
Cottage block made with fun Halloween fabric by Sheri Berry.
Halloween cottage blocks sewn into a wall hanging/table topper. I gave this to my sister.
Halloween place-mat made with Sarah's pattern.
It isn't just Halloween here. It is also my daughter Shelbie's birthday. Happy Birthday Shelbie Have a safe and happy Halloween everyone. And I hope everyone makes it back home from fall Quilt Market having much success.

-nanette
Link
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

9 comments

Simone de Klerk said...

Lovely projects. Oh so sweet! The small houses quilt is my favorite, or no, the big house or ... all is so pretty!!!
Happy Halloween <.~.>

Susan said...

You sound like me, Nanette, I keep trying to "do" Halloween but my heart is not in it. Orange and black is a fantastic color combo, though, with a little purple swirled in. Happy Halloween!

Vicki said...

So cute. I love the pumpkin flag at the top. I miss my Halloween and fall quilts and decorations... everything's still in storage for a few more days. :)

pratima said...

Happy Birthday to you, Shelbie! Have a wonderful day :)
All your Halloween quilts, bigand small are adorable, Nanette! Cute fabrics and sweet patterns! Thank you for sharing!

Cheryl said...

How cute are all your projects!! Happy birthday to your girl.

Lynn said...

Love the cottages, and the pumpkin quilt. There are so many cute halloween prints, it's a bit hard not to make something.

Momoo said...

Looks like I'm finally going to get to comment. Love the Halloween cottage and wall hanging you put it in.
Hope you enjoyed all the birthdays the past few weeks. Waiting to see what you made for that cute grandbaby...well guess she's getting to be a big girl now.

Raina's Home said...

Hey there former East Coaster! You missed our huge October snow storm! Just wanted to say that I absolutely adore the three pumpkin banner - very sweet!

Ulla's Quilt World said...

Hi! Greetings form Finland! I love your quilts! They are so fantastic! Thank you for your lovely blog! It's so nice to find other quilters all around the world! :)