Farmer's Wife 3 More Blocks

18 comments
Last week I had a few hours to make a few more Farmer's Wife Quilt blocks. I have put the project on the back burner until the next sew day with Lori and the girls. But I thought I'd show you what I added to my FWQ recently.
When I saw this block was called "Contrary Wife" I knew I had to make it. It totally describes me. And the block was fun and easy.
The Friendship Star block is super easy and it went fast.
I also added the Box block to my completed collection. Again, easy. So that is it for now.

Happy Birthday to my sister Teri.

-nanette
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

18 comments

Impera Magna said...

I love the fabrics you're using for your FW blocks! Your quilt will be beautiful!

Happy birthday to your sister Teri!

Shelley said...

The fabrics you chose for Contrary wife make me Jealous Wife LOL! Looks good!

Theresa said...

Gorgeous fabrics. The fussy cut for the centre of Contrary Wife is super and I really like the black in the Friendship Star block.

VickiT said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE that top block. Awesome. Great job!

Nedra said...

You are just going to town! I am going to work on more FW today.

Retrogirl said...

Great work, Nanette! You're moving right along....I think you have more blocks done than I do. LOL
Happy Sewing,
Heather

Vicki said...

Cuties! I like the contrary wife one... haven't made that one yet.

em's scrapbag said...

So Sweet!
Happy Birthday to your sister!

Elaine/Muddling Through said...

Yay for you! That is going to be one amazing quilt when it's finished. Waiting patiently here. LOL

Betsy said...

Your blocks are great Nanette. I love your fabric selection.

Unknown said...

You truly have an art of picking the best fabrics to match blocks!
I love what you do all the time Nanette. I am so envious of your sense of colours!

CreationsForEleanor said...

Love them, I have been meaning to order the book forever! I especially love your fabric choices.

mary-myneedlethead.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful!!! Hugs, Mary
http://mary-myneedlethread.blogspot.com

Nicole said...

So cute. I'm kicking myself for not getting in on this quilt along.

Janet said...

Yours and Lori's blocks are my favourites.

sewtakeahike said...

Nanette, your blocks are fabulous! I especially love the Contrary Wife block. The way you put those fabrics together is awesome!

pratima said...

They are gorgeous!! The contrast of black and light colors is so beautiful to look at! Have fun!

Sherri said...

Love them all Nanette!