Pam Kitty Love

11 comments
I marvel at the fabulous fabric that I see out and coming out in the next 6 months.  My friends are so creative.  Jana, Lori, Monica, all the gals at Riley Blake and of course the fabulous Pam Kitty Morning.  
Quilt Market is over now and I'm super incredibly excited (yes both adjectives) to see Pam's new line of fabric coming out before Christmas.  
Pam and Holly have outdone themselves this time, yet again.  It is like they designed this fabric just for me.  It is perfect.  Go over to the LakeHouse Dry Goods website and look at the better representation of this line.  Not only are the fabrics delightful but the graphics of the button cards, valentines and stitching completely inspire me.  Look at those little ginghams, too.
I love the fact that her colors and the rosey theme from the first line is brought through in her Pam Kitty Love line.  The hearts just kill.  And the roses and dots are so great to use in a quilt.  There are also little birdies in some of the fabrics.
However, I really must say the button cards are my favorite part of the line.  I can see so many fussy cutting possibilities.  How can I wait until November/December for this fabric?  I want it now.  I know I sound a little crazy but as a fabric lover, this line is perfect for me.  

Have a great long weekend everyone.  I have Allison at my house today.  

-nanette
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

11 comments

Sherri said...

Oh...Pam and Holly have done it again...I hadn't seen the button card prints anywhere...LOVE them!

PamKittyMorning said...

Eek thank you so much!

Unknown said...

Adorable! Love that Valentine fabric, can't wait to get my hands on some! Enjoy your weekend and that little cutie Allison!

Sinta Renee said...

I didn't think that there could be a cuter group than the last line PKM designed... but there she goes again! Adorable1 That is with a capitol A!

em's scrapbag said...

There certainly are some very talented fabric designers. Thank goodness. So fun to play with their creations.
Enjoy your time with Alison.

Unknown said...

Where can I get a copy of this brochure???? I just love your things, but I adore the brochure too! The button cards are just perfection!!!!!! :) Sandy

Lynn said...

I agree! All soooo cute!!!

Sherry said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that fabric! I'm with you, can't wait! Hope you have a great week-end!

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

For you Nanette and a lot of other people!
Have fun with Allison!
I haven't seen Audrey in two weeks and it's killing me I miss her so much.

trish said...

Oh sweet mercy! Is that not the cutest fabric! :o)

Lori Holt said...

I love Pam's new fabric!!!!!...and I love that your row quilt went to market. It's just beautiful Nanette:)