Weekend Bounty

15 comments
I'm spoiled.  As the youngest daughter in my family, I guess I grew up spoiled and it stuck.  I have great friends and family that continue to spoil me and I have to say I like it.
My friend Nan of Pots and Pins lives in Washington (state).  She is very guilty of spoiling me.  I received a wonderful package from her on Saturday.  It is kind of funny because I just showed one of my daughters this sewing tin online.  And then Nan sent it to me.  Like I said, I'm spoiled.
Inside the reproduction sewing box was a treasure.
This sewing tomato is a pin - a brooch.  Ingenious and so well made.  It is adorable.
And then there is a quilter's pin, too.  Sew cute.
Included was the quilt block note pad, delicious red and summer fruit fat quarters and a yard of that scrumptious strawberry Michael Miller fabric.  I'm very intrigued by the Moda red piece with the interesting characters. I don't know how to thank you, Nan.  You're so thoughtful.
I was blessed to have both Allison and Eliza here over the weekend.  I'm a spoiled 'nanny'.  My friend Sandi of A Legacy of Stitches sent me a perfect package of little books for Allison.  I love little books and so does Allison.  And Allison thinks Elmo is her boyfriend.  We had a fun time together with Sandi's books.  She has such great ideas for being a good grandmother.  Thanks Sandi.
It was prom weekend for Mason.  Here he is with his date.  They are funny together.  She has a sense of humor to match Mason's.  I'm glad they had a good time.  Mason is the baby in our family and he is very spoiled, just like me.  

Thanks for your sweet comments about Eliza (finally) coming home.  I'm so spoiled by all my friends that continue to support and uplift our family.

-nanette
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

15 comments

trish said...

Oh you lucky girl you!! What a cute tin with fabric and adorable pin!! :o)
And just look at that sweet little girl, what a special treat for her to receive!
Such a pretty prom couple! :o) How much fun they must have had! :o)
Have a great week. Trish

Unknown said...

I love the tin box! Such a nice surprise too right? Mason and date look marvelous together, and I love the outfits! So formal....grins here...

Cheryl said...

You are lucky indeed...what a wonderful tin and great goodies inside. Allison is so sweet and she got great goodies too just like grandma. Your baby boy looks so handsome...what a cute couple!

Nedra said...

You deserve to be spoiled, my freind! So glad to know others are taking good care of you :)
That Nan. She always does it right.
Can I tell you how refreshing it is to see Mason's prom date in a modest dress? Looks like they had a lot of fun, and will have great high school memories.

Katie C said...

Oooh I might have an idea for what to do for my Mum's birthday now! What a lovely gift, and the little lass is adorable.

dream quilt create said...

Enjoy being spoiled :) You are a special person, you can tell by your family and friends.

Sandi Linn Andersen said...

Ah, you're not spoiled, you are pampered! The gift from Nan is A-dorable! I loved seeing Allison with the little books. I always loved little books and so did my kids and grandson. They are like a tiny treasure! What cute prom pic of Mason and his date!! I'll bet they had a great time! Happy Monday!

Elizabeth said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend! We've always had a fondness for tiny books at our house, too. So glad Eliza is home and with her family. Happy times!

Thimbleanna said...

Well, all I can say is....you deserve it!!!

Lucy | Charm About You said...

Great gifts!!
Lovely pictures too, looks like you all had a fun weekend :)

Carrie P. said...

Fun stuff for both you and Allison.
Prom time already! Cute photo.

Indigo Blue said...

What a lovely gift! There was certainly a lot put inside that gorgeous box.
x

Indigo Blue said...

What a lovely gift! There was certainly a lot put inside that gorgeous box.
x

Cecelia said...

I think you deserve to be spoiled! You are so kind and loving to your family and friends. Thank you for sharing!

Sherri said...

Oh...you deserve it...so happy for you! Sean had prom last Saturday too (I think he and Mason are both juniors, right?)!