Scrap! Fabric Friday

Friday, January 11, 2013

If you search  the word valentine in the upper left hand corner of my blog you will see I love to make projects for Valentine's Day.  There are even some I forgot about.  Seriously.
This was a scrappy heart I made last year.  You can read about it HERE.  You can't have too many hearts this time of year.  Right?  This was a really fun and fast project that I machine quilted myself (a perfect size for anyone).
I do love 2.5" squares and try to use them as often as I can in projects.  Seeing these red bits brings back good memories of other projects, some of them from years back.  I like to save 2.5" scraps.  For me, that is the smallest size I save.  Otherwise, it just gets overwhelming for me.
You can't go wrong with red.  Dip into your scraps and see what you can come up with for Valentine's Day.  

-nanette

You Might Also Like

15 comments

Popular Posts