Blog Hop Winner and 6 Finished Runners

12 comments
I decided to make 6 Easter Egg Cup table runners total.  I know, crazy, right?  But I'm giving some as gifts.  I already had 2 runners made and I finished the other 4 over the weekend so I thought I would show them.
As I said, I mixed the Riley Blake charm pack (on Etsy from Quilt Taffy) with the Posy pack.  I was able to stretch my design palate that way.
I really don't know which runner is my favorite.  Because of course I am keeping my favorite!
I was able to make 6 of these because they worked up so fast.  And I did simple machine quilting myself.
I think this aqua border is going to be mine.  Or is it the yellow chevron?  I am happy with all of them.

Thanks to everyone for leaving a comment in my last post and entering the giveaway.  I really enjoyed reading your comments. The winner of the 2 charm packs, thread sniper and thimble in my giveaway from last week is...Jan Baker. Jan said:  

"I love your pattern.  I'm thinking I will make a table runner out of it.  But might have a chicken in the last cup."

What a cute idea.  Send me your postal address Jan and I will get this out to you right away in time for Easter.

Have a good week everyone.

-nanette
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

12 comments

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Congratulations to the winner and thank you for hosting - love the header!

Nedra said...

From here, I like the Aqua one. Nice job Nanette!

trish said...

That sure is a tough choice isnt it?! :0)
Congrats to the winner! :0)
Your new header looks fabulous!!

Rosa said...

Wow,congrats tothe winner and thanks for the giveaway.Your runners are just gorgeous!

Lynn said...

Wow, 6 runners, they all look so cute, I love the yellow one best.

AnnieO said...

All your little runners are sweet--I would have a hard time picking a favorite too. Congrats to the winner, and I like her idea of a chick in the cup too :)

pratima said...

Congratulations to the winner!! If only these Easter cups come to life, they would cheer up any kitchen instantly! Your design is adorable, Nanette! Thank you for this lovely tutorial :-) you did a beautiful job of combining fabrics from different collections. They go very well together!

Sandi Linn Andersen said...

What a sweet treat for Easter! The egg cups are adorable. Congrats to Jan on the win and the cute suggestion to put a chick in the last cup. That could be really cute! All the runners are cute but I am not surprised that you are leaning toward keeping the one with the acqua border. That one really makes me think of Easter time when I was a kid in the 50's. :-)

Carrie P. said...

Congrats to Jan!
Looks like you couldn't stop with just one! :) So cute. I love Jan's idea too.

debshoe said...

What quilting did you use on it? I like the aqua also.

PamKittyMorning said...

Super Cute Nanette! P.S. love the new banner!

Sew Create It - Jane said...

Those runners are adorable!!