Easter Bunny Blog Hop Week

4 comments
Melissa at Lilac Lane is hosting a Bunny Blog Hop this week with free tutorials for Easter projects on blogs. Tomorrow is my day.  So come back tomorrow (but it will be up all week) to see my tutorial and finished project.  I think I'm giving away a great prize package, too.  So you won't want to miss that.  Hint:  the prize is a few of my favorite things.

Go visit Melissa today.  She has the first tutorial here:  Patchwork Bunny Pattern.
(Melissa's Bunny)
Most projects use charm square packs so this is a great time to sample a little Easter colored fabric in a charm square size (or cut your own from stash) and make a cute project.  You have just enough time to play along with the blog hop before Easter.  I know we are all busy but you can put your projects aside for 1 day to make a cute new Easter decoration.

Remember I'm tomorrow.  You can view the whole list of participating blogs on Melissa's blog.   You might just find a few new blogs you want to keep on your blogger list, as well.  

See you folks tomorrow. (frantically taking pictures and writing tutorial still)

-nanette
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments

pratima said...

Very cute bunnies! Can hardly wait to see yours Nanette!
It is exciting that spring is so close now :)

trish said...

I'll be back tomorrow! :0)
Bright eyed and bushy tale!
Trish xo

Sandra said...

Very cute tutorial. Thank you for sharing with us. Can't wait to make this and surprise my great nephew for Easter. A few of your favorite things will be a great giveaway to some lucky winner. Could even be me.

Sandi Timmons
sandit1@sbcglobal.net

SIMPLESEW said...

so precious, please post on my linky party today and share with all the artist's..