Box of Fun from Pratima

10 comments
I've known Pratima as a blogger friend for several years now.  She's one of the kindest, most thoughtful people out there.  But as nice as she is, her talent surpasses her generousity.  She makes the most wonderful quilts that are thought out and have stories behind them.  Her latest project is Gypsy Kisses.  Go see her blocks here.  She's going to have an incredible quilt.
Recently Pratima sent me a package.  Her attention to detail is unsurpassed.  Everything is wrapped up and labeled with the most delicate cards and lovely ribbons.
I won a giveaway on her blog.  But the package is so much more.  I have such incredible friends.
Pratima included great trims, buttons, beads, keychain and scissors.  The funny thing is I was just wishing I had wavy craft scissors for a project and poof!  There they were.

She included a lovely story book for Allison and Lizzie.  It is a very sweet story.
Inside the package were these wonderful vintage hankies to use for fussy cutting.  They are beautiful.  I always think "who are the women that these belonged to?" when I touch vintage fabric.
Also included were some vintage kitchen fabrics and linens.  One of the linen calendars matches up with the 2013 calendar for the year.  What luck.

Thank you so much Pratima.  I love vintage fabrics and linens.  And all of your package.  You are too kind to me.  I value our friendship.

-nanette
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

10 comments

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Those are special hand picked gifts from Pratima - enjoy!

Cheryl said...

So many wonderful goodies from Pratima...with every attention to detail in her packaging. Such a sweet and thoughtful touch.

Cathy said...

Such beautiful gifts!!

CuteStuffInside said...

Everything is so nice, especially that fabric with the purse!

Elaine/Muddling Through said...

Those are all just too sweet! But then again, so are you. Happy Weekend!!

pratima said...

It is entirely my pleasure, Nanette! Thank you so much for accepting these trinkets and for your sweetest kindest words! I am so grateful for your friendship! :)

Terri C said...

That is so neat, what a treasure she is. Love the hankies and kitchen things and the book and....... Well it's all neat!

Glenna @ Hollyhock Quilts said...

So fun! Kind people deserve kind friends, my dear.

Thimbleanna said...

Wow -- what wonderful treasures Nanette! And, very well deserved!

trish said...

That is so thoughtful. :0)
What a special package to receive.