Well, I realized after making these tulips that I do best work on my own pattern/projects. I made so many mistakes making these I almost don't want to show them. The tulips were fun to make but I realized (yet again) while making these, I'm not a very precise sewer. When there are lots of little pieces, this problem works against me.
So you may notice my tulips do not look like Lori's. You can see I didn't stagger them. Mine are in a straight line instead of up and down. Whatever, I realized this after getting my entire row all finished. I didn't want to unpick. So I didn't.
I loved picking out the fabrics for the tulips and overall I think they turned out ok. They all seem to be leaning to the left, however. Note, my inprecise sewing.
Oh wow, you can really tell how badly they lean in this photo. Complain, complain. My own fault. I have to remind myself as my friend Flora says: "It's only fabric."