Half-Hearted with Pam Kitty Love

15 comments
I'm on my way with my next pattern using Pam's latest line of fabric as the star.  I've proofed my blocks with other fabric along the way but I'll show you my latest blocks using Pam Kitty Love.
This block is called half-hearted and is a very simple 2 fabric block that works up really quickly.
It is fun to see how the block changes with different fabrics.
Fun to sew and more fun to look at.

-nanette
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

15 comments

Elaine/Muddling Through said...

How cute! I love them. Another great Nanette block!

Darlene said...

Pretty blocks, Nanette.

Sherri said...

Love the blocks and the Pam Kitty fabric!!!!

trish said...

Love love love your creations with pkm! :0)
I hope you are having a wonderful week.

Glenna @ Hollyhock Quilts said...

Sweet!!

PamKittyMorning said...

Cute cute cute!

Jennifer said...

Cute! And I love the name of the block too!

Jennifer :)

Lynn said...

So cute!! A new pattern! How exciting!!

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

Very cute! I love anything nad everything with hearts. :)

Deborah said...

I'm really looking forward to this new fabric. Love your heart design.

Jan said...

Cute block, and the name is fun, too.

Unknown said...

You know Nanette, some fabrics call out your name! And you respond because you know what is good for your heart!

pratima said...

Nanette, this block design is very sweet and shows off the fabric very well! Have a great weekend!

sallgood said...

Cute blocks- I heart hearts!

danamack1 said...

I have followed your blog for a long time love this quilt block would you post instructions on how to do it or where I can find the pattern