Fabric Friday Colorways and more

23 comments
Fabric Friday again. Wow the days whiz by, don't they? I love fabric and I am back to showing some of my Japanese made reproduction fabric pieces. This week I thought I'd show prints in different colorways.
This simple dot variation caught my eye. I have 5 colors in fat eighth type pieces.
Another fat eighth group in 5 different color combinations. I love strawberries so I jumped at getting this cute little team.
You've seen me use this print group before. I've had these pieces in small bits and when the chance came to re-up (blame The Wire for this slang) I was happy to get a yard of each color. Love them.
While this little group of 5 isn't my very favorite of the colorway groups, it makes a great little accent piece. Again I just have a fat eighth of each but for some fabric, that is enough.
I have a yard or so of this fabric in the red but I love acquiring small bits of the other 4 colors. The delicate rose is so appealing to me.

Have a great weekend and play with some of your most fun fabric today!

-nanette
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

23 comments

Sandi Linn Andersen said...

I think you have the happiest stash I've every seen! All the fabrics are always so cheerful. :-) Visiting your blog always makes me cheerful!

Abby and Stephanie said...

Pretty. I do love fat eighth sizes.

Messy Karen said...

yumm to the strawberry set. but they're all very lovely.

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Yes, I do love fabric Friday!!! I always feel happy after reading your blog!

Nedra said...

Beautiful fabrics. I hope you have a wonderful weekend and can get a little sewing done. I'm having the Diva's over tomorrow so I know I will be able to work on a few things.

Annette said...

You have such fun fabrics. I love looking at them...very inspiring.

Rae Ann said...

Fabulous Friday fabrics! I love them all!

Elaine/Muddling Through said...

Abundance is good, Nanette! I like each and every one of those fabrics.

Jennifer said...

I love your "re-upped" fabric group! All of the fabrics are such a pretty assortment...

Jennifer :)

Glenna @ Hollyhock Quilts said...

Wonderful as usual, Nanette!

Micki said...

Your fabric is so pretty! Can't wait to see what you do with all of it!
Micki

Joanna said...

What beautiful fabric! I love the polka dots.

Mimi Sue said...

How fun! It's amazing how different they look in the different colors. Have a great weekend. Mimi

Lori Holt said...

YUMMY....that's it!

Pat said...

YOu have such nice collections of fabric and I always look forward to seeing them on your blog!

Sherry said...

Yes, the days & weeks do seem to whiz by lately. I always love checking out your Fabric Fridays. Love them all today but especially those strawberry prints! Have a great week-end.

AnnieO said...

I haven't considered collecting all the colorways of fabric before, but yours look great! Thanks for sharing.

sewtakeahike said...

that last little group is totally fab Nanette! I love that "for some fabric, a fat eighth is enough" lol! and so true.

Caro said...

Love your stash. Thanks for a great Fabric Friday!

Cheryl said...

Now that was a wonderful Fabric Friday!!

pratima said...

Beautiful prints... it is so hard to pick a favorite among them. I like them all :)

prashant said...

I do love fat eighth sizes.
post free classifieds

Christine said...

Love your Fabric Friday posts. Your fabrics really appeal to me.