Fabric Friday with Red Rose Farm

16 comments
I was lucky enough to spend time with the famous and lovely Elizabeth of The Late Bloomer. Elizabeth is funny and talented and I really enjoyed our time together after quilt market. Elizabeth created a beautiful fabric line called "Red Rose Farm".
I really love roses in fabric and Elizabeth's fabric is romantic and vintage sweet. Elizabeth sent me a fat quarter pack. Above are the blues.
Here are the greens. Great, huh. I really like the green and white print.
I think the pink is my favorite. They are the color of strawberry lemonade.
And these are the yellows. The roses are really vibrant and beautiful in her fabric and remind me of the roses in our tiny little front garden patch of my childhood home.

Thanks Elizabeth.

-nanette
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

16 comments

Simone de Klerk said...

Perfect combinations with Elizabeth's fabrics!

Cille said...

Love it :) Perfect for a summer quilt.

Linda at Roscoe's Ma said...

Mmmmm...these fabrics are shouting, 'Nanette'! Can't wait to see where you use them.

Elaine/Muddling Through said...

What a beautiful line of fabric! And how nice to find a kindred spirit.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Very pretty, just yummy for summer. Hope you share the process.

Sandi Linn Andersen said...

Love all of them, and that stripe is awesome. I need to get me some of this fabric!! I, too, love roses. :-)

~The Bargain Babe from *Zucchini Summer Blog* said...

Those are so pretty! I want to make a quilt from them!

Sherry said...

Love that fabric!

Sharon said...

I love Elizabeth's new fabric too. I agree the pinks are so pretty.

Christine said...

Beautiful fabric .. the pink is my favorite too.

Thimbleanna said...

You lucky girl! Elizabeth's fabrics are so pretty!

AnnieO said...

Ooh, very pretty! It is really hard to find green on white prints, for some reason. Love this one. The yellows are grabbing me pretty hard, tho :)

Unknown said...

Hello!!! What a lovely blog you have,I love all the colours and
the fabrics are so beautiful..:))

Have a nice day..
Hugs from me/Annelie

Browndirtcottage said...

What wonderful ooouu and aaauuu fabric!!

Retrogirl said...

Wonderful fabric. You can't go wrong with polka dots...they make everyone smile!

Sherri said...

Elizabeth's fabrics are so beautiful! Can't wait to see them show up in your sewing!