Drum roll - - -

9 comments
I love how Elizabeth uses her little piggies to pick her winners. Piggies love paper so its a fun way to choose a winner. I used a free random number generator application. Not quite as much fun to watch.

I want to really thank everyone who left a comment. It is so fun hearing from all of you and knowing who is out there reading our blog. Such great things were said. I had 77 entries into the kit drawing. I really do wish I could send you all a kit. I know people say that but I seriously feel that way. I am so thankful for all our supporters in blog land. It is really uplifting to have so many great people in the world to connect to. I usually always respond to comments but it was nearly impossible in the past few days getting the pattern ready, cutting out kits and reading all the sweet comments.

Ok the winners are:

#1 winner - for the Spring Umbrella Quilt Kit with 4 umbrellas - is Marilyn. Marilyn I don't know your last name but there was only 1 Marilyn that posted. Please email me and send me your address.
#2 winner - for the smaller Spring Showers bring May Flowers Banner Kit - is Lola Again (Jana). Jana send me your address.Its always so fun to win. I will have other give-aways in the future and we have lots of fun projects planned to post in the next months, so keep checking our blog. Its such a fun process to create and share. The larger umbrella quilt is a newer pattern of mine so if you find a blatant mistake, or I left something out of your kit, please tell me so I can fix it.

I will be putting a few kits on my etsy store in the next weeks with the fabric I have available and the pattern will be on etsy for both sizes of umbrella quilts. Thanks again.
Thanks everyone. YAYYY to the winners.

-nanette
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

9 comments

Abby and Stephanie said...

Congrats to the winners. I hope they can share their finished project. Thank you very much for adding me to your blog list!

May Kristin said...

Congrats to the winners from me too!

marilynl said...

I WON! I never win anything, but I guess I can't say that anymore. Thanks Nannette

Jana Nielson said...

Whew-hew!! I'm doing the "Happy dance of joy and happiness!!" (redundant?)




...still dancing!! Thanks!!!

Eileen said...

Congratulation to all the winners!

Di~ said...

I'm so jealous of your winners!
You have the cutest fabrics ever!
Did you notice how Denise(nour) is passing along the "blodge" term? She's funny.

Jana Nielson said...

5:54 pm...

Still Dancing!!!!

Darlene said...

Congrats to the winners! WooHoo!

Joanna said...

Congrats to the winners!