Everything's Coming up PKL Fabric Friday

6 comments
Pam's fabric is coming up everywhere.  I'm very excited for her.  
I was delighted to see Pam's fabric at my local quilt shop, Just Sew, in Highland, Utah.  I had to snap a picture to show Pam.  I'm going to go back to get some of the red gingham for the binding before it is gobbled up.
I'm excited to take my PKL quilt to my quilter. This is my fabric for the outer border.  It is so hard to choose my favorite fabric in Pam's latest line but I think this "Love's Bouquet" is my favorite.  Sew pretty.

-nanette
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

6 comments

trish said...

Oh I can not wait to see your lovely quilt all quilted! Such pretty fabrics! No quilt shops around here I do all my shopping on line. :0)

Thimbleanna said...

That PKL is so pretty! I can't wait to see your quilt too -- the gingham binding will be perfect against that border!

PamKittyMorning said...

THANKS!! I love seeing my fabric in stores!

Lurline said...

Love the gingham piece - what a beautiful finish!
Hugs - Lurline.

AnnieO said...

That black floral will look terrific to complement your giant gingham sashing, Nanette!

pratima said...

Great choice for the border! This beautiful black print will make your cute blocks pop! Can't wait to see it in action :)