Fingerless gloves

15 comments
This is actually my 2nd pair of Endpaper Mitts that I made - I made a pair about 6 months ago for Chelsey, and loved them so much that I decided to make another pair for myself.

I used Louet's Gems - which are superwash yarn, which is great, because anything that goes on my hands is certain to get dirty. I washed the gloves to block them, and was pleased to find out that after washing them, the yarn got much softer!


All my pictures turned out with me looking slightly angry. This is due to
the shenanigans of the photographer - Jamie, who was twisting the camera, and creating all sorts of mischief as she took the pictures.


After finishing my gloves, I decided to make a pair for Jamie - but knowing how much she likes her "nickname" JamBam - I decided to go with a different design that would feature this moniker. Jamie was very pleased, as she is with all clothing that bears her name.-

Shelbie
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

15 comments

Mimi Sue said...

Those are so cute. My mom was the knitter in our family. Those are going to be great this winter. Mimi

Di~ said...

Shelbie: Tell your mom that she has a cute daughter named Shelbie and that I like her knitting talents!!! Thanks.

HomeMadeOriginals said...

Nice work...I'm impressed with the designs/colorwork.

Jodi Nelson said...

Amazing! How did you learn to knit so well! I'm so jealous. I tried knitting. I decided to stick to quilting. ;o) ooxx~jodi

Eileen said...

Shelbie, you are so the accomplished knitter. I am in total awe with everything you show us!

em's scrapbag said...

Glad to hear I'm not the only mom being teased. Your gloves are fun. And you got them done just in time for this chillier weather.

CJ said...

Very cute! Such a talent with the needles.

flora said...

great stuff! And hello to jam-bam.

Josh Tricia Rex Jens said...

That was great Shelbie. I got a good laugh out of those shenanigans. That JamBam, I expect her to wear those to school.

Cheryl said...

Great job Shelbie! They are wonderful. Since I just flunked beginning knitting I am very impressed :-)!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello!!! Is beautifull your blog!!!
My name is Aldana. I am argentina but now I live in Spain
Do you want exchange a thimble with me?
Sorry but my english is so so
Hugs:


Aldi

Nan said...

Those are beautiful! I love that you put Jamie's nickname in the gloves. It's getting to be that time of year, isn't it? I'm not ready - I think I'm still lost in June!!

chelsey said...

I loves my fingerless gloves i can't wait for the winter to pull them out of my closet!!

Kim said...

I'm very impressed with them- wow. I wish someone would learn to knit here ( please don't say me) I can't do it all :)
They look great

Oiyi said...

I love purple and those End Paper Mitts looks fantastic.