Cape coat - whitney

2 comments
Since last Halloween of '06 i have wanted to make myself a cape that i could use as a coat.
The idea came from an adorable witch my best friend Sarah made. It was made out of a purple wool and i just fell in love with it. After I finished my first real knitting project in September, the arrowhead lace caplet, i finally decided to buckle down and get it done.








I used this pattern that Igot online at sewingpatterns.com



Then I purchased my fabric at fashionfabricsclub.com . I used a really pretty and soft black flannel coating and some Amy Butler fabric from her Lotus collection.
I had a few problems putting it together, I'm pretty rusty with my sewing and was never that good to start with. But I think it turned out really well and I love how it looks on me. - whitney




Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

chelsey said...

I wish whitney would put a better picture of the coat up i don't think this picture does it justice the coat is so so cute tho i would like you to make me one too

Weaveron Textile said...

Your fabric design quilt is better. To get more design in weaveron textile click on this link....:https://www.weaveron.com