Recycling

3 comments

I made quilted curtains last year about this time for my newly painted yellow kitchen. However, since our summer flood/disaster/forced remodel they really don't go with my new granite countertop and stone backsplash. I haven't decided what I'm going to make in their place yet but this last week I took them down and recycled them into some gifts.


I used the tutorial for the zipper bag on the sewmamasew blog. Obviously I didn't put the wrist strap on mine. If you click the picture you can get a closer view. - nanette
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments

michelle said...

I can't believe your creativity. The oven mitt and zippered purse are darling. You put Mom to shame.

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog and I am really loving some of your color combinations! Love the mixing of the vintage with the new and the Japanese. You hav a good eye and I will be back to browse.

Really think your little coin purse made from selvedges is great. I love to make little stuff from my selvedges too...

Glad you linked to me and I found you,
joanna
www.figtreequilts.typepad.com

Rachel said...

I love all those happy fabrics together!