it was the bees

4 comments


















I wanted a soft and snuggly gift for my boyfriend. I got him a cd player for his truck, but that isn't much fun to open on Christmas morning. So I whipped this together with my mom's help on Christmas Eve. I think it turned out darling and he really loves it. Elephants are his favorite animal and he named it Horrace Greeley. I got the pattern from this book , but the directions were a little incomplete and no pictures. So it took us a while to figure out. Now that I made one it will be really simple and quick to make another. Thanks to Shelbie for taking the picture! - natalie
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments

Anonymous said...

So what does "it was the bees" mean? Cute fabric.

michelle said...

Natalie the elephant is so cute and I am sure Justin loved it especially since you made it.

Shelbie said...

so cute, Natalie. I want that pattern, or I want you to make me an elephant too.

ahmed said...

تقوم المؤسسة في حائل مكافحة الفئران على الإطلاقً، ويمكنها التخلص من الفئران من خلال استعمال المواد القاتلة للحشرات الألمانية أو بالأساليب الأخرى، وكل ما هو مطلوب منك هو التواصل بخدمة زبائن المخصصة بالمؤسسة، وبذلك التخلص من الإرتباك الذي ينتج نتيجة لـ وجود الفئران في البيت أو في مقر الشغل وغيرها من الأماكن، وفي نفس الوقت حراسة الأوراق والأخشاب والستائر والأقمشة من التآكل والتلف.
شركة مكافحة حشرات بسكاكا
شركة رش مبيدات بسكاكا
المبيدات الحشرية الكيميائية
افضل شركة مكافحة حشرات