Lizzy's books

2 comments
In the fall I knew I wanted to put some of Lizzy's books in the bags I was making for my daughters and I wanted to get some extras for friends. I ordered them in advance and I'm so glad I did. They are just beautiful and each is unique. I think they will make great journals or sketch books for the girls. Laurie didn't want a bag but she got a Lizzy book and a zipper bag to keep her new Ipod in and she was happy with that. Jamie calls her book "my book of rhymes" as she is writing raps in them to be the first girl rapper from Utah. (like there would be another one) Each book had a personalized description from Lizzy about the paper and ribbon. She's so talented.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

LizzyHouse said...

hooray!!! I am so glad that you guys like them!

chelsey said...

I love love love my book thank you so much mom, . . . and lizzy they are amazing you have such a tallent!